What are the schools in Morocco like?
When we asked about the schools in Morocco, they said...
"The American School of Tangier (AST) is one of the best international schools in Morocco. Located in the city of Tangier, AST offers a rigorous American-style education to students from pre-kindergarten through grade 12. The school is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and offers a variety of courses, including English, mathematics, science, social studies, and foreign languages. AST also offers a variety of extracurricular activities, such as sports, music, and art. The Lycée Lyautey is a bilingual school in Casablanca, Morocco. It is accredited by the French Ministry of Education and offers a French-style education to students from pre-kindergarten through grade 12. The school offers a variety of courses, including French, English, mathematics, science, social studies, and foreign languages. Lycée Lyautey also offers a variety of extracurricular activities, such as sports, music, and art," commented one expat when asked about in Morocco.
"This school has fantastic academics... students are often 1-2 years ahead when they repatriate home," remarked one expat living in Fez with children attending American School Fes (Amicitia).
- What should I pack when moving to Morocco?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Morocco?
- Will I be able to find a job in Morocco?
- What is life like in Morocco?
- What do expats in Morocco appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Morocco?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Morocco accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Morocco like?
- What are healthcare services like in Morocco?
- What are medical services in Morocco like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Morocco?
- What are emergency services like in Morocco?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Morocco?
- How are local medical facilities in Morocco?
- As a foreigner living in Morocco, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What are the schools in Morocco like?If you live in Morocco, newcomers to Morocco would love to hear your answer to this question.
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.