What should I pack when moving to Bahrain?
We asked people living in Bahrain to list three things they wish they had brought and three they wish they had left behind. They responded...
"When moving to Bahrain, it is important to pack items that will help you adjust to the climate and culture. Bring lightweight, breathable clothing that is appropriate for the hot and humid climate. Sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat are also essential for protecting yourself from the sun. Additionally, it is important to bring items that will help you adjust to the culture, such as modest clothing and a headscarf for women. It is also a good idea to bring a few items from home that will help you feel comfortable in your new environment. Finally, make sure to bring any necessary documents, such as your passport and visa," wrote a member who made the move to Bahrain.
- What do I need to know before moving to Bahrain?
- How do I find a place to live in Bahrain?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Bahrain?
- What is the average cost of housing in Bahrain?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Bahrain?
- What should I pack when moving to Bahrain?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Bahrain?
- Why do people move to Bahrain?
- What are healthcare services like in Bahrain?
- What are medical services in Bahrain like?
- What are typical rents in Bahrain?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What should I pack when moving to Bahrain?If you live in Bahrain, newcomers to Bahrain would love to hear your answer to this question.