What should I pack when moving to Ivory Coast?
We asked people living in Ivory Coast to list three things they wish they had brought and three they wish they had left behind. They responded...
"When moving to Ivory Coast, it is important to pack clothing suitable for the hot and humid climate. Lightweight, breathable fabrics such as cotton and linen are ideal. It is also important to bring a good supply of sunscreen and insect repellent. Additionally, it is a good idea to bring a first aid kit, as well as any necessary medications. It is also important to bring a few items to make your new home feel more comfortable, such as pictures, books, and other personal items. Finally, it is important to bring a valid passport and any other necessary documents," said a member in Ivory Coast.
- What should I pack when moving to Ivory Coast?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Ivory Coast?
- Will I be able to find a job in Ivory Coast?
- What is life like in Ivory Coast?
- What do expats in Ivory Coast appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Ivory Coast?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Ivory Coast accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Ivory Coast like?
- What are healthcare services like in Ivory Coast?
- What are medical services in Ivory Coast like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Ivory Coast?
- What are emergency services like in Ivory Coast?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Ivory Coast?
- How are local medical facilities in Ivory Coast?
- As a foreigner living in Ivory Coast, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What should I pack when moving to Ivory Coast?If you live in Ivory Coast, newcomers to Ivory Coast would love to hear your answer to this question.