What should I pack when moving to Moldova?
We asked people living in Moldova to list three things they wish they had brought and three they wish they had left behind. They responded...
"When moving to Moldova, it is important to pack clothing suitable for the climate. Moldova has a continental climate, with hot summers and cold winters. It is also important to pack any necessary medications, as well as any important documents such as passports and visas. Additionally, it is a good idea to bring a few items from home to make the transition easier, such as photos, books, and other personal items. Finally, it is important to bring any necessary electronics, such as a laptop or phone, as well as any necessary adapters and chargers," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Moldova.
- What should I pack when moving to Moldova?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Moldova?
- Will I be able to find a job in Moldova?
- What is life like in Moldova?
- What do expats in Moldova appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Moldova?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Moldova accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Moldova like?
- What are healthcare services like in Moldova?
- What are medical services in Moldova like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Moldova?
- What are emergency services like in Moldova?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Moldova?
- How are local medical facilities in Moldova?
- As a foreigner living in Moldova, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What should I pack when moving to Moldova?If you live in Moldova, newcomers to Moldova would love to hear your answer to this question.