What should I pack when moving to Peru?
We asked people living in Peru to list three things they wish they had brought and three they wish they had left behind. They responded...
"When moving to Peru, it is important to pack items that will help you adjust to the climate and culture. Pack clothing that is appropriate for the warm climate, such as light, breathable fabrics. Bring a few items of warmer clothing for the cooler evenings. Make sure to bring comfortable shoes for walking and exploring. Pack any necessary medications and toiletries. Bring a few items that will help you feel at home, such as photos, books, and music. Don't forget to bring a valid passport and any other important documents," said a member in Peru.
- What do I need to know before moving to Peru?
- How do I find a place to live in Peru?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Peru?
- What is the average cost of housing in Peru?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Peru?
- What should I pack when moving to Peru?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Peru?
- Why do people move to Peru?
- What are healthcare services like in Peru?
- What are medical services in Peru like?
- What are typical rents in Peru?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What should I pack when moving to Peru?If you live in Peru, newcomers to Peru would love to hear your answer to this question.