How do I find a place to live in Uzbekistan?
We asked expats how they chose their neighborhood and found a place to live. They answered...
"One way to find a place to live in Uzbekistan is to search online for rental listings. Websites such as Expat.com, Nestpick, and Spotahome offer a variety of rental options in Uzbekistan. Additionally, you can search for rental listings on local classifieds websites such as UzRealty and UzRent. You can also contact local real estate agents who specialize in rental properties in Uzbekistan. Finally, you can ask friends and family who live in Uzbekistan for recommendations," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Uzbekistan.
- What should I pack when moving to Uzbekistan?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Uzbekistan?
- Will I be able to find a job in Uzbekistan?
- What is life like in Uzbekistan?
- What do expats in Uzbekistan appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Uzbekistan?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Uzbekistan accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Uzbekistan like?
- What are healthcare services like in Uzbekistan?
- What are medical services in Uzbekistan like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Uzbekistan?
- What are emergency services like in Uzbekistan?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Uzbekistan?
- How are local medical facilities in Uzbekistan?
- As a foreigner living in Uzbekistan, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
How do I find a place to live in Uzbekistan?If you live in Uzbekistan, newcomers to Uzbekistan would love to hear your answer to this question.