How do I find a place to live in Oman?
We asked expats how they chose their neighborhood and found a place to live. They answered...
"To find a place to live in Oman, you can search online, look in the classifieds section of local newspapers, or visit rental agencies and real estate offices. You can also ask trusted friends and acquaintances for advice or recommendations. Additionally, if you are a student or a foreign worker, you may be able to get help from your school or employer. To make sure you get the best deal possible, it’s important to research the different neighborhoods in Oman and inquire about the availability and cost of housing," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Oman.
"Well, I got my accommodation through my employer in decent location. The apartment was spacious and well furnished with all basic amenities provided," commented one expat who made the move to Muscat, Oman.
- What do I need to know before moving to Oman?
- How do I find a place to live in Oman?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Oman?
- What is the average cost of housing in Oman?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Oman?
- What should I pack when moving to Oman?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Oman?
- Why do people move to Oman?
- What are healthcare services like in Oman?
- What are medical services in Oman like?
- What are typical rents in Oman?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
How do I find a place to live in Oman?If you live in Oman, newcomers to Oman would love to hear your answer to this question.