How do I find a place to live in Ghana?
We asked expats how they chose their neighborhood and found a place to live. They answered...
"One way to find a place to live in Ghana is to search online for rental listings. Websites such as Jumia House, Tonaton, and meQasa are popular platforms for finding rental properties in Ghana. Additionally, you can also search for rental listings on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. Additionally, you can also contact local real estate agents who can help you find a suitable place to live in Ghana. Lastly, you can also ask friends and family who live in Ghana for recommendations," explained one expat living in Ghana.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What should I pack when moving to Ghana?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Ghana?
- Will I be able to find a job in Ghana?
- What is life like in Ghana?
- What do expats in Ghana appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Ghana?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Ghana accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Ghana like?
- What are healthcare services like in Ghana?
- What are medical services in Ghana like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Ghana?
- What are emergency services like in Ghana?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Ghana?
- How are local medical facilities in Ghana?
- As a foreigner living in Ghana, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
How do I find a place to live in Ghana?If you live in Ghana, newcomers to Ghana would love to hear your answer to this question.