How do I find a place to live in Pakistan?
We asked expats how they chose their neighborhood and found a place to live. They answered...
"When looking for a place to live in Pakistan, it is important to do research to find what type of accommodation best fits your budget and needs. You can look for rental homes, apartments, or guesthouses through online listings, word of mouth from people you know, or by contacting a local real estate broker. You should also consider the cost of living, the local amenities and infrastructure, schools for children, public transportation, and recreational activities. Finally, it is important to make sure that the location you are interested in is safe and secure," explained one expat living in Pakistan.
"We lived in Defence as this was close to my husband's place of employment, had a lot of green space, was quiet and has residents who were used to seeing foreigners. We used a real estate company, Deal Makers to find our apartment. You can read more here: How to Find Housing in Lahore http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1195348/how_to_find_housing_in_lahore_pakistan.html?cat=54 Best Areas to Live in Lahore http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1797302/best_areas_to_live_in_lahore_pakistan.html?cat=16," said another expat in Lahore, Pakistan.
- What do I need to know before moving to Pakistan?
- How do I find a place to live in Pakistan?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Pakistan?
- What is the average cost of housing in Pakistan?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Pakistan?
- What should I pack when moving to Pakistan?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Pakistan?
- Why do people move to Pakistan?
- What are healthcare services like in Pakistan?
- What are medical services in Pakistan like?
- What are typical rents in Pakistan?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
How do I find a place to live in Pakistan?If you live in Pakistan, newcomers to Pakistan would love to hear your answer to this question.