What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Uruguay?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Uruguay is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Uruguay tend to be modern and comfortable, with plenty of natural light and airy spaces. Many expats choose to live in the capital city of Montevideo, where they can find a variety of housing options, from high-rise apartments to single-family homes. Expat homes and apartments in Uruguay often come with amenities such as air conditioning, modern appliances, and access to a pool or gym. Expats can also find furnished apartments, which can be a great option for those who are just starting out in the country," explained one expat living in Uruguay.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Uruguay?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Uruguay?
- Will I be able to find a job in Uruguay?
- What is life like in Uruguay?
- What do expats in Uruguay appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Uruguay?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Uruguay accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Uruguay like?
- What are healthcare services like in Uruguay?
- What are medical services in Uruguay like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Uruguay?
- What are emergency services like in Uruguay?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Uruguay?
- How are local medical facilities in Uruguay?
- As a foreigner living in Uruguay, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Uruguay?If you live in Uruguay, newcomers to Uruguay would love to hear your answer to this question.