What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Austria?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Austria is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Austria tend to be modern, spacious and meticulously maintained. Many have tasteful decorations and colorful accents that give a warm, homey feel. Many expats find that having access to public transportation, supermarkets and other amenities nearby is key when choosing a home. Expat housing in Austria also tends to be quite secure, making it a great option for those looking for a safe and comfortable place to call home," said a member in Austria.
- What should I pack when moving to Austria?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Austria?
- Will I be able to find a job in Austria?
- What is life like in Austria?
- What do expats in Austria appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Austria?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Austria accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Austria like?
- What are healthcare services like in Austria?
- What are medical services in Austria like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Austria?
- What are emergency services like in Austria?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Austria?
- How are local medical facilities in Austria?
- As a foreigner living in Austria, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Austria?If you live in Austria, newcomers to Austria would love to hear your answer to this question.