What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Ghana?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Ghana is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Ghana typically feature modern amenities and are often located in secure, gated communities. Many expat homes and apartments come with air conditioning, swimming pools, and other luxuries. Expats can also find homes and apartments with balconies, terraces, and gardens, providing a great outdoor space to relax and enjoy the warm climate. Expat homes and apartments in Ghana are typically well-maintained and offer a comfortable and convenient lifestyle," wrote a member who made the move to Ghana.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Ghana?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Ghana?
- Will I be able to find a job in Ghana?
- What is life like in Ghana?
- What do expats in Ghana appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Ghana?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Ghana accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Ghana like?
- What are healthcare services like in Ghana?
- What are medical services in Ghana like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Ghana?
- What are emergency services like in Ghana?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Ghana?
- How are local medical facilities in Ghana?
- As a foreigner living in Ghana, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Ghana?If you live in Ghana, newcomers to Ghana would love to hear your answer to this question.