What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Estonia?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Estonia is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Estonia tend to be modern and comfortable, with plenty of natural light and open spaces. Many expats choose to live in the capital city of Tallinn, which offers a wide range of housing options, from traditional wooden houses to modern high-rise apartments. Expats can also find homes in the countryside, where they can enjoy the peace and quiet of rural life. Most expat homes and apartments come with all the necessary amenities, such as internet access, washing machines, and air conditioning," commented one expat who made the move to Estonia.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What should I pack when moving to Estonia?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Estonia?
- Will I be able to find a job in Estonia?
- What is life like in Estonia?
- What do expats in Estonia appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Estonia?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Estonia accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Estonia like?
- What are healthcare services like in Estonia?
- What are medical services in Estonia like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Estonia?
- What are emergency services like in Estonia?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Estonia?
- How are local medical facilities in Estonia?
- As a foreigner living in Estonia, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Estonia?If you live in Estonia, newcomers to Estonia would love to hear your answer to this question.