What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Morocco?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Morocco is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Morocco typically feature modern amenities and furnishings, with many featuring air conditioning, high-speed internet, and satellite television. Expat homes and apartments are often located in secure, gated communities, with access to amenities such as swimming pools, gyms, and tennis courts. Expat homes and apartments in Morocco often feature spacious balconies or terraces, providing stunning views of the surrounding landscape. Many expat homes and apartments also feature traditional Moroccan decor, such as colorful tiles, intricate woodwork, and ornate rugs," said another expat in Morocco.
"A Villa, it is typical but you get a lot more villa for your money if you buy but not if you rent," wrote a member who made the move to Marrakech, Morocco.
- What do I need to know before moving to Morocco?
- How do I find a place to live in Morocco?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Morocco?
- What is the average cost of housing in Morocco?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Morocco?
- What should I pack when moving to Morocco?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Morocco?
- Why do people move to Morocco?
- What are healthcare services like in Morocco?
- What are medical services in Morocco like?
- What are typical rents in Morocco?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Morocco?If you live in Morocco, newcomers to Morocco would love to hear your answer to this question.