What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Morocco?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Morocco is like. They answered...
"Most expat homes or apartments in Morocco are modern, western-style dwellings with large windows and high ceilings, located in residential suburbs of larger cities. They usually have a balcony, a large kitchen and plenty of storage space. These dwellings are usually housed in large compounds with shared facilities such as pools and tennis courts. Reliable utilities are provided and the internet is generally of good quality. Security is also high with gated entrances and 24/7 guards at some compounds. Generally, the expat homes or apartments in Morocco follow modern western style and provide good living conditions," said a member in Morocco.
"A Villa, it is typical but you get a lot more villa for your money if you buy but not if you rent," remarked another expat who made the move to Marrakech, Morocco.
- What do I need to know before moving to Morocco?
- How do I find a place to live in Morocco?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Morocco?
- What is the average cost of housing in Morocco?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Morocco?
- What should I pack when moving to Morocco?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Morocco?
- Why do people move to Morocco?
- What are healthcare services like in Morocco?
- What are medical services in Morocco like?
- What are typical rents in Morocco?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Morocco?If you live in Morocco, newcomers to Morocco would love to hear your answer to this question.