What is the average cost of housing in Venezuela?
If you are thinking about moving to Venezuela, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in Venezuela is generally quite high, with prices varying depending on the location and type of property. In general, the cost of renting a house or apartment in Venezuela is significantly higher than the cost of buying a property. Additionally, the cost of living in Venezuela is generally higher than in other countries in the region," explained one expat living in Venezuela.
"In comparison to South Florida, housing prices are much more expensive. There are expats who pay 3,000 Euro for a 3 bedroom, two bathroom apartment. I would say the average cost for a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is about $1,200," said another expat in Caracas, Venezuela.
- What should I pack when moving to Venezuela?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Venezuela?
- Will I be able to find a job in Venezuela?
- What is life like in Venezuela?
- What do expats in Venezuela appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Venezuela?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Venezuela accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Venezuela like?
- What are healthcare services like in Venezuela?
- What are medical services in Venezuela like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Venezuela?
- What are emergency services like in Venezuela?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Venezuela?
- How are local medical facilities in Venezuela?
- As a foreigner living in Venezuela, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the average cost of housing in Venezuela?If you live in Venezuela, newcomers to Venezuela would love to hear your answer to this question.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.