What is the average cost of housing in Venezuela?
If you are thinking about moving to Venezuela, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in Venezuela varies greatly depending on the location, type of property, and other factors. Generally, the cost of housing is more expensive in urban areas and around large cities, while suburban areas and rural regions tend to be more affordable," remarked another expat in Venezuela.
"In comparison to South Florida, housing prices are much more expensive. There are expats who pay 3,000 Euro for a 3 bedroom, two bathroom apartment. I would say the average cost for a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is about $1,200," said a member in Caracas, Venezuela.
- What do I need to know before moving to Venezuela?
- How do I find a place to live in Venezuela?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Venezuela?
- What is the average cost of housing in Venezuela?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Venezuela?
- What should I pack when moving to Venezuela?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Venezuela?
- Why do people move to Venezuela?
- What are healthcare services like in Venezuela?
- What are medical services in Venezuela like?
- What are typical rents in Venezuela?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What is the average cost of housing in Venezuela?If you live in Venezuela, newcomers to Venezuela would love to hear your answer to this question.