What is the average cost of housing in Yemen?
If you are thinking about moving to Yemen, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in Yemen is generally quite low, with many basic dwellings costing very little. However, the cost of housing can vary greatly depending on the location and quality of the dwelling. In the capital city of Sana'a, for example, the cost of housing is significantly higher than in other parts of the country," commented one expat who made the move to Yemen.
- What should I pack when moving to Yemen?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Yemen?
- Will I be able to find a job in Yemen?
- What is life like in Yemen?
- What do expats in Yemen appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Yemen?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Yemen accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Yemen like?
- What are healthcare services like in Yemen?
- What are medical services in Yemen like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Yemen?
- What are emergency services like in Yemen?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Yemen?
- How are local medical facilities in Yemen?
- As a foreigner living in Yemen, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the average cost of housing in Yemen?If you live in Yemen, newcomers to Yemen would love to hear your answer to this question.