What is the average cost of housing in Scotland?
If you are thinking about moving to Scotland, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The average cost of housing in Scotland is generally higher than in other parts of the UK, with the average house price in Scotland being significantly higher than the UK average. The cost of renting in Scotland is also higher than the UK average, with the average rent for a two-bedroom property in Scotland being around £700 per month," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Scotland.
"They are equivalent to the condo fees I am paying. A three bedroom house, though, in Foggie is far more expensive than in Michigan and is more representative of East Coast US prices," commented one expat who made the move to Aberchirder, Scotland.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What should I pack when moving to Scotland?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Scotland?
- Will I be able to find a job in Scotland?
- What is life like in Scotland?
- What do expats in Scotland appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Scotland?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Scotland accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Scotland like?
- What are healthcare services like in Scotland?
- What are medical services in Scotland like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Scotland?
- What are emergency services like in Scotland?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Scotland?
- How are local medical facilities in Scotland?
- As a foreigner living in Scotland, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the average cost of housing in Scotland?If you live in Scotland, newcomers to Scotland would love to hear your answer to this question.