What is the average cost of housing in Lebanon?
If you are thinking about moving to Lebanon, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in Lebanon varies depending on the location and type of property. Generally, the cost of renting an apartment in Lebanon is relatively high, with prices ranging from around $500 to $2,000 per month. The cost of buying a house in Lebanon is also quite high, with prices ranging from around $100,000 to $1 million," explained one expat living in Lebanon.
- What should I pack when moving to Lebanon?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Lebanon?
- Will I be able to find a job in Lebanon?
- What is life like in Lebanon?
- What do expats in Lebanon appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Lebanon?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Lebanon accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Lebanon like?
- What are healthcare services like in Lebanon?
- What are medical services in Lebanon like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Lebanon?
- What are emergency services like in Lebanon?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Lebanon?
- How are local medical facilities in Lebanon?
- As a foreigner living in Lebanon, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the average cost of housing in Lebanon?If you live in Lebanon, newcomers to Lebanon would love to hear your answer to this question.