What do I need to know before moving to Liechtenstein?
When we asked people what advice they would give someone preparing to move to Liechtenstein, they said...
"Liechtenstein is a small, landlocked country located between Switzerland and Austria. It is a prosperous and stable country with a high standard of living. Expats should be aware that Liechtenstein is a German-speaking country, so it is important to have a basic understanding of the language. Expats should also be aware that Liechtenstein is a very safe country, with low crime rates and a strong sense of community. Additionally, Liechtenstein has a high cost of living, so expats should be prepared to budget accordingly. Finally, expats should be aware that Liechtenstein is a very small country, so there are limited job opportunities and a limited range of activities," commented one expat who made the move to Liechtenstein.
Never worry about paying your medical bills out of pocket again. The innovative Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
PassportCard allows for a stress-free experience for all expat families, remote travelers, and workers. With a 24/7 customer service and an outstanding customer base of over 2 Million clients, it will feel like medical care at home. Get up to 10% off on your policy now. Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Liechtenstein?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Liechtenstein?
- Will I be able to find a job in Liechtenstein?
- What is life like in Liechtenstein?
- What do expats in Liechtenstein appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Liechtenstein?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Liechtenstein accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Liechtenstein like?
- What are healthcare services like in Liechtenstein?
- What are medical services in Liechtenstein like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Liechtenstein?
- What are emergency services like in Liechtenstein?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Liechtenstein?
- How are local medical facilities in Liechtenstein?
- As a foreigner living in Liechtenstein, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What do I need to know before moving to Liechtenstein?If you live in Liechtenstein, newcomers to Liechtenstein would love to hear your answer to this question.