What are emergency services like in India?
When we asked members about emergency services in India, they wrote...
"Within 10 miles. Mostly private. The service is good. Hospital in India (Hyderabad) are usually crowded. Most hospitals have ambulance service and emergency care available. Quality of care varies a lot from one hospital to the other. Check out local hospitals where expats go. Most likely their care quality is good even though they may be a bit more expensive," commented one expat who made the move to India.
- What do I need to know before moving to India?
- How do I find a place to live in India?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in India?
- What is the average cost of housing in India?
- Should I buy or rent a home in India?
- What should I pack when moving to India?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in India?
- Why do people move to India?
- What are healthcare services like in India?
- What are medical services in India like?
- What are typical rents in India?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What are emergency services like in India?If you live in India, newcomers to India would love to hear your answer to this question: