What are medical services in UK like?
When we asked expats and global nomads about the quality of medical care in UK, they replied...
"NHS is okay for minor healthcare - check ups, vaccines, etc. that said, the women's check up (PAP smea) is archaic! Facilities don't have the proper examination table-stirrups to do a thorough screen," explained one expat living in London, UK.
- What do I need to know before moving to England?
- How do I find a place to live in England?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in England?
- What is the average cost of housing in England?
- Should I buy or rent a home in England?
- What should I pack when moving to England?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in England?
- Why do people move to England?
- What are healthcare services like in England?
- What are medical services in England like?
- What are typical rents in England?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What are medical services in UK like?If you live in England, newcomers to England would love to hear your answer to this question: