How are healthcare services in Venezuela?
When we asked expats and global nomads about the quality of medical care in Venezuela, they replied...
"Healthcare services in Venezuela are provided by both public and private institutions. The public healthcare system is funded by the government and is free for all citizens. However, the quality of public healthcare is often inadequate due to a lack of resources and infrastructure. Foreign residents do not have access to the public healthcare system, but they can use private healthcare services. Expats in Venezuela typically use private healthcare services, as they are more reliable and offer better quality care," remarked another expat in Venezuela.
- What do I need to know before moving to Venezuela?
- How do I find a place to live in Venezuela?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Venezuela?
- What is the average cost of housing in Venezuela?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Venezuela?
- What should I pack when moving to Venezuela?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Venezuela?
- Why do people move to Venezuela?
- What are healthcare services like in Venezuela?
- What are medical services in Venezuela like?
- What are typical rents in Venezuela?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
How are healthcare services in Venezuela?If you live in Venezuela, newcomers to Venezuela would love to hear your answer to this question: