How are healthcare services India?
When we asked expats and global nomads about the quality of medical care in India, they replied...
"You can get elective surgery and other non-critical non-emergency medical treatment in India. The medical care is good and affordable to a US citizen. Of course you have to be selective which hospital and whcih doctor you may want to seek help from. Quality varies," wrote a member who made the move to India.
- What do I need to know before moving to India?
- How do I find a place to live in India?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in India?
- What is the average cost of housing in India?
- Should I buy or rent a home in India?
- What should I pack when moving to India?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in India?
- Why do people move to India?
- What are healthcare services like in India?
- What are medical services in India like?
- What are typical rents in India?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
How are healthcare services India?If you live in India, newcomers to India would love to hear your answer to this question: