How are healthcare services Kenya?
When we asked expats and global nomads about the quality of medical care in Kenya, they replied...
"Healthcare services in Kenya are provided by both public and private institutions. The public healthcare system is funded by the government and is available to all Kenyan citizens. The quality of public healthcare varies depending on the region, but generally it is considered to be of a lower standard than private healthcare. Foreign residents in Kenya have access to the public healthcare system, but they may be required to pay a fee. Expats in Kenya typically use private healthcare services, as they are more reliable and of a higher quality. However, some expats may choose to use the public healthcare system if they are unable to afford private healthcare," said another expat in Kenya.
- What do I need to know before moving to Kenya?
- How do I find a place to live in Kenya?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Kenya?
- What is the average cost of housing in Kenya?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Kenya?
- What should I pack when moving to Kenya?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Kenya?
- Why do people move to Kenya?
- What are healthcare services like in Kenya?
- What are medical services in Kenya like?
- What are typical rents in Kenya?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
How are healthcare services Kenya?If you live in Kenya, newcomers to Kenya would love to hear your answer to this question: