How are healthcare services Norway?
When we asked expats and global nomads about the quality of medical care in Norway, they replied...
"Don't. Pay for private. The laid-back laissez faire attitude that seems appealing when talking to Norwegians in coffee shops is quite the opposite when you are ill and need healthcare. There is no accountability and often gross errors," explained one expat living in Oslo, Norway.
- What do I need to know before moving to Norway?
- How do I find a place to live in Norway?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Norway?
- What is the average cost of housing in Norway?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Norway?
- What should I pack when moving to Norway?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Norway?
- Why do people move to Norway?
- What are healthcare services like in Norway?
- What are medical services in Norway like?
- What are typical rents in Norway?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
How are healthcare services Norway?If you live in Norway, newcomers to Norway would love to hear your answer to this question: