What are emergency services like in Bahrain?
When we asked members about emergency services in Bahrain, they wrote...
"Emergency services in Bahrain are generally reliable and efficient. In the event of an emergency, the best way to call for an ambulance is to dial 995, which is the national emergency number. The operator will then connect you to the nearest ambulance service. The ambulance service will then dispatch an ambulance to the location of the emergency," said another expat in Bahrain.
- What do I need to know before moving to Bahrain?
- How do I find a place to live in Bahrain?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Bahrain?
- What is the average cost of housing in Bahrain?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Bahrain?
- What should I pack when moving to Bahrain?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Bahrain?
- Why do people move to Bahrain?
- What are healthcare services like in Bahrain?
- What are medical services in Bahrain like?
- What are typical rents in Bahrain?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What are emergency services like in Bahrain?If you live in Bahrain, newcomers to Bahrain would love to hear your answer to this question: