Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
When we asked members in Bahrain if they typically need to travel to see specialists, they replied...
"Although medical specialists can be found throughout Bahrain, the best selection is typically concentrated in the larger cities such as Manama, Seef, and Muharraq, and in some of the more affluent areas of the country, such as Amwaj Islands, Riffa, and Juffair. These areas are home to some of Bahrain's premier hospitals and healthcare facilities and offer access to a broad range of medical specialists, from general practitioners to highly trained sub-specialists," remarked another expat in Bahrain.
- What do I need to know before moving to Bahrain?
- How do I find a place to live in Bahrain?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Bahrain?
- What is the average cost of housing in Bahrain?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Bahrain?
- What should I pack when moving to Bahrain?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Bahrain?
- Why do people move to Bahrain?
- What are healthcare services like in Bahrain?
- What are medical services in Bahrain like?
- What are typical rents in Bahrain?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
Will I need to travel to see a specialist?If you live in Bahrain, newcomers to Bahrain would love to hear your answer to this question: