Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
When we asked members in Denmark if they typically need to travel to see specialists, they replied...
"Denmark is home to a wide variety of medical specialists, with some of the best selection located in the capital city of Copenhagen. Other cities with a good selection of medical specialists include Aarhus, Odense, Aalborg, and Esbjerg. Additionally, the North Jutland region is known for its excellent selection of medical specialists," said a member in Denmark.
- What should I pack when moving to Denmark?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Denmark?
- Will I be able to find a job in Denmark?
- What is life like in Denmark?
- What do expats in Denmark appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Denmark?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Denmark accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Denmark like?
- What are healthcare services like in Denmark?
- What are medical services in Denmark like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Denmark?
- What are emergency services like in Denmark?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Denmark?
- How are local medical facilities in Denmark?
- As a foreigner living in Denmark, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Will I need to travel to see a specialist?If you live in Denmark, newcomers to Denmark would love to hear your answer to this question: