Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
When we asked members in India if they typically need to travel to see specialists, they replied...
"Go by word of mouth or a well known hospital. Doctors mostly are attached to hospitals," remarked another expat who made the move to India.
- What do I need to know before moving to India?
- How do I find a place to live in India?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in India?
- What is the average cost of housing in India?
- Should I buy or rent a home in India?
- What should I pack when moving to India?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in India?
- Why do people move to India?
- What are healthcare services like in India?
- What are medical services in India like?
- What are typical rents in India?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
Will I need to travel to see a specialist?If you live in India, newcomers to India would love to hear your answer to this question: