Are common prescription medications available in Bahrain?
When we asked expats in Bahrain if common prescription medications are available in Bahrain, they wrote...
"Yes, common prescription medications are available in Bahrain. Most pharmacies in Bahrain carry a wide range of medications, including those prescribed by doctors. Many of these medications are imported from other countries, such as the United States, the United Kingdom, and India. Additionally, some medications are manufactured locally in Bahrain. In general, the availability of prescription medications in Bahrain is quite good, and most medications can be obtained relatively easily," explained one expat living in Bahrain.
- What do I need to know before moving to Bahrain?
- How do I find a place to live in Bahrain?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Bahrain?
- What is the average cost of housing in Bahrain?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Bahrain?
- What should I pack when moving to Bahrain?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Bahrain?
- Why do people move to Bahrain?
- What are healthcare services like in Bahrain?
- What are medical services in Bahrain like?
- What are typical rents in Bahrain?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
Are common prescription medications available in Bahrain?If you live in Bahrain, newcomers to Bahrain would love to hear your answer to this question: