Are common prescription medications available in Gambia?
When we asked expats in Gambia if common prescription medications are available in Gambia, they wrote...
"Prescription medications are available in Gambia, although the availability of certain medications may be limited. Many pharmacies in Gambia carry a wide range of generic medications, as well as some brand-name medications. However, some medications may not be available due to limited supply or lack of availability in the country. Additionally, some medications may require a doctor's prescription in order to be purchased," said a member in Gambia.
- What do I need to know before moving to Gambia?
- How do I find a place to live in Gambia?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Gambia?
- What is the average cost of housing in Gambia?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Gambia?
- What should I pack when moving to Gambia?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Gambia?
- Why do people move to Gambia?
- What are healthcare services like in Gambia?
- What are medical services in Gambia like?
- What are typical rents in Gambia?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
Are common prescription medications available in Gambia?If you live in Gambia, newcomers to Gambia would love to hear your answer to this question: