Are common prescription medications available in Slovenia?
When we asked expats in Slovenia if common prescription medications are available in Slovenia, they wrote...
"Yes, common prescription medications are available in Slovenia. Pharmacies in Slovenia are well-stocked with a wide range of medications, including both generic and brand-name drugs. Many of the medications available in Slovenia are the same as those available in other European countries. In addition, some medications that are not available in other countries may be available in Slovenia. Patients in Slovenia can also access medications through online pharmacies," said a member in Slovenia.
Never worry about paying your medical bills out of pocket again. The innovative Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
PassportCard allows for a stress-free experience for all expat families, remote travelers, and workers. With a 24/7 customer service and an outstanding customer base of over 2 Million clients, it will feel like medical care at home. Get up to 10% off on your policy now. Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Slovenia?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Slovenia?
- Will I be able to find a job in Slovenia?
- What is life like in Slovenia?
- What do expats in Slovenia appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Slovenia?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Slovenia accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Slovenia like?
- What are healthcare services like in Slovenia?
- What are medical services in Slovenia like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Slovenia?
- What are emergency services like in Slovenia?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Slovenia?
- How are local medical facilities in Slovenia?
- As a foreigner living in Slovenia, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Are common prescription medications available in Slovenia?If you live in Slovenia, newcomers to Slovenia would love to hear your answer to this question: