Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Latvia?
When we asked expats in Latvia if healthcare and health insurance are expensive in Latvia, they wrote...
"Healthcare and health insurance in Latvia can be expensive, depending on the type of coverage and services needed. Generally, public healthcare is free for Latvian citizens, but private healthcare can be costly. Health insurance is also available, but it is not mandatory and can be expensive. Private health insurance plans can provide more comprehensive coverage, but they can also be costly," explained one expat living in Latvia.
- What do I need to know before moving to Latvia?
- How do I find a place to live in Latvia?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Latvia?
- What is the average cost of housing in Latvia?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Latvia?
- What should I pack when moving to Latvia?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Latvia?
- Why do people move to Latvia?
- What are healthcare services like in Latvia?
- What are medical services in Latvia like?
- What are typical rents in Latvia?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Latvia?If you live in Latvia, newcomers to Latvia would love to hear your answer to this question: