What do people like (and dislike) about Egypt?
When we asked expats and global nomads what they like and dislike about living in Egypt, they replied...
"Expats and digital nomads living in Egypt often appreciate the country's rich culture and history, as well as its vibrant cities and stunning landscapes. They also enjoy the low cost of living, which allows them to stretch their budget further. On the other hand, some expats and digital nomads may find the bureaucracy and paperwork involved in living in Egypt to be a challenge. Additionally, the lack of reliable internet access can be a major issue for digital nomads," remarked another expat in Egypt.
- What should I pack when moving to Egypt?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Egypt?
- Will I be able to find a job in Egypt?
- What is life like in Egypt?
- What do expats in Egypt appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Egypt?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Egypt accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Egypt like?
- What are healthcare services like in Egypt?
- What are medical services in Egypt like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Egypt?
- What are emergency services like in Egypt?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Egypt?
- How are local medical facilities in Egypt?
- As a foreigner living in Egypt, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What do people like (and dislike) about Egypt?If you live in Egypt, newcomers to Egypt would love to hear your answer to this question: