What do people like (and dislike) about Morocco?
When we asked expats and global nomads what they like and dislike about living in Morocco, they replied...
"I enjoy living in Tangier with its beaches ,culture and proximity to Spain. Before covid I would jump on a ferry and arrive in Tarifa Spain within one hour for a mini break. My main sadness is the distance from Tasmania Australia to Tangier Morocco which accounts for the desire to live in Sth East Asia post Covid," said a member in Tangier, Morocco.
- What do I need to know before moving to Morocco?
- How do I find a place to live in Morocco?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Morocco?
- What is the average cost of housing in Morocco?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Morocco?
- What should I pack when moving to Morocco?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Morocco?
- Why do people move to Morocco?
- What are healthcare services like in Morocco?
- What are medical services in Morocco like?
- What are typical rents in Morocco?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What do people like (and dislike) about Morocco?If you live in Morocco, newcomers to Morocco would love to hear your answer to this question: