What do people like (and dislike) about Poland?
When we asked expats and global nomads what they like and dislike about living in Poland, they replied...
"I like the peaceful way of life in Rzeszow. The theatre and Opera house are very good, there are often concerts by local bands. If you like the outdoors life, there are plenty of forests, lots of lakes and rivers. The parks are well kept and clean. The local people tend to be very nice, once they get to know you. The town square is the focal point for meeting up with friends, in the summer months. The winters can be quite bad, with temperatures dropping to -20. The tv service here is good, with a lot of programs available in English," remarked another expat who made the move to Rzeszów, Poland.
- What do I need to know before moving to Poland?
- How do I find a place to live in Poland?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Poland?
- What is the average cost of housing in Poland?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Poland?
- What should I pack when moving to Poland?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Poland?
- Why do people move to Poland?
- What are healthcare services like in Poland?
- What are medical services in Poland like?
- What are typical rents in Poland?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What do people like (and dislike) about Poland?If you live in Poland, newcomers to Poland would love to hear your answer to this question: