What are medical services in Bahrain like?
When we asked expats and global nomads about the quality of medical care in Bahrain, they replied...
"In Bahrain, medical services are of a high standard, with a range of both public and private healthcare facilities available. The public healthcare system is free for Bahraini citizens, and provides a range of services including general practice, specialist care, and emergency services. Private healthcare facilities offer a more comprehensive range of services, including advanced medical treatments and specialist care. Bahrain also has a number of international hospitals, which offer a range of services to both local and international patients," explained one expat living in Bahrain.
- What should I pack when moving to Bahrain?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Bahrain?
- Will I be able to find a job in Bahrain?
- What is life like in Bahrain?
- What do expats in Bahrain appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Bahrain?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Bahrain accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Bahrain like?
- What are healthcare services like in Bahrain?
- What are medical services in Bahrain like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Bahrain?
- What are emergency services like in Bahrain?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Bahrain?
- How are local medical facilities in Bahrain?
- As a foreigner living in Bahrain, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What are medical services in Bahrain like?If you live in Bahrain, newcomers to Bahrain would love to hear your answer to this question: