What are medical services in Gambia like?
When we asked expats and global nomads about the quality of medical care in Gambia, they replied...
"Gambia has a public health system that provides basic medical services to its citizens. The country has a number of hospitals and clinics that offer a range of services, including primary care, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, and surgery. The quality of care varies from facility to facility, but overall, the medical services in Gambia are adequate for most basic medical needs. The country also has a number of private medical facilities that offer more specialized services," commented one expat who made the move to Gambia.
- What do I need to know before moving to Gambia?
- How do I find a place to live in Gambia?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Gambia?
- What is the average cost of housing in Gambia?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Gambia?
- What should I pack when moving to Gambia?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Gambia?
- Why do people move to Gambia?
- What are healthcare services like in Gambia?
- What are medical services in Gambia like?
- What are typical rents in Gambia?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What are medical services in Gambia like?If you live in Gambia, newcomers to Gambia would love to hear your answer to this question: