What are medical services in Israel like?
When we asked expats and global nomads about the quality of medical care in Israel, they replied...
"Israel has a well-developed healthcare system that provides high-quality medical services to its citizens. The country has a network of public and private hospitals, clinics, and medical centers that offer a wide range of medical services, including preventive care, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation. Israel also has a strong emphasis on preventive care, with a focus on early detection and treatment of diseases. Additionally, the country has a well-developed system of medical research and development, which has led to the development of innovative treatments and technologies," said a member in Israel.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
"The system is difficult to manage if something is wrong. Wait times for appointments are ridiculous. I'm a citizen, so it's not expat care, it's the Israeli socialized medicine," remarked another expat who made the move to Tel Aviv, Israel.
- What should I pack when moving to Israel?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Israel?
- Will I be able to find a job in Israel?
- What is life like in Israel?
- What do expats in Israel appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Israel?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Israel accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Israel like?
- What are healthcare services like in Israel?
- What are medical services in Israel like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Israel?
- What are emergency services like in Israel?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Israel?
- How are local medical facilities in Israel?
- As a foreigner living in Israel, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What are medical services in Israel like?If you live in Israel, newcomers to Israel would love to hear your answer to this question: