What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
When we asked expats and global nomads in Scotland about their experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system, they replied...
"The pandemic has had a significant impact on the healthcare system in Scotland. The NHS has had to adapt quickly to the changing situation, introducing new measures to ensure the safety of patients and staff. This has included the introduction of virtual consultations, the use of personal protective equipment, and the implementation of social distancing measures. The NHS has also had to manage the increased demand for services, with many people seeking medical advice and treatment for Covid-19 related symptoms. Despite the challenges, the NHS in Scotland has continued to provide excellent care to those in need," commented one expat who made the move to Scotland.
- What do I need to know before moving to Scotland?
- How do I find a place to live in Scotland?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Scotland?
- What is the average cost of housing in Scotland?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Scotland?
- What should I pack when moving to Scotland?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Scotland?
- Why do people move to Scotland?
- What are healthcare services like in Scotland?
- What are medical services in Scotland like?
- What are typical rents in Scotland?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?If you live in Scotland, newcomers to Scotland would love to hear your answer to this question: