What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
When we asked expats and global nomads in Bermuda about their experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system, they replied...
"The pandemic has had a significant impact on the local healthcare system in Bermuda. The government has implemented a number of measures to protect the health and safety of the population, including the closure of non-essential services, the introduction of travel restrictions, and the implementation of social distancing protocols. The healthcare system has also had to adapt to the changing needs of the population, with the introduction of telemedicine services and the expansion of virtual care. Despite the challenges posed by the pandemic, the healthcare system in Bermuda has been able to provide quality care to those in need," explained one expat living in Bermuda.
- What should I pack when moving to Bermuda?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Bermuda?
- Will I be able to find a job in Bermuda?
- What is life like in Bermuda?
- What do expats in Bermuda appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Bermuda?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Bermuda accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Bermuda like?
- What are healthcare services like in Bermuda?
- What are medical services in Bermuda like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Bermuda?
- What are emergency services like in Bermuda?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Bermuda?
- How are local medical facilities in Bermuda?
- As a foreigner living in Bermuda, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?If you live in Bermuda, newcomers to Bermuda would love to hear your answer to this question: