What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
When we asked expats and global nomads in Morocco about their experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system, they replied...
"The pandemic has had a significant impact on the healthcare system in Morocco. The government has implemented a number of measures to protect the population, including the closure of schools, the suspension of public gatherings, and the introduction of a nationwide curfew. Healthcare workers have been working tirelessly to provide care to those affected by the virus, and the government has provided additional resources to support them. Despite these efforts, the healthcare system has been overwhelmed by the number of cases, leading to long wait times for medical care and a shortage of medical supplies. Additionally, the pandemic has highlighted the need for greater investment in the healthcare system, as well as improved access to healthcare services for those living in rural areas," said a member in Morocco.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Morocco?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Morocco?
- Will I be able to find a job in Morocco?
- What is life like in Morocco?
- What do expats in Morocco appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Morocco?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Morocco accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Morocco like?
- What are healthcare services like in Morocco?
- What are medical services in Morocco like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Morocco?
- What are emergency services like in Morocco?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Morocco?
- How are local medical facilities in Morocco?
- As a foreigner living in Morocco, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?If you live in Morocco, newcomers to Morocco would love to hear your answer to this question: