What are typical rents in Israel?
We asked expats and digital nomads in Israel what typical rental prices are in Israel. They commented...
"The rental price for a nice 1 bedroom apartment in Israel can range from around $1,000 to $2,000 per month, depending on the location and amenities. A nice 2 bedroom apartment in Israel can range from around $1,500 to $3,000 per month, again depending on the location and amenities," wrote a member who made the move to Israel.
William Russell's private medical insurance will cover you and your family wherever you may be. Whether you need primary care or complex surgery, you'll have access to the best hospitals & doctors available. Unlike some insurers, we also include medical evacuation and mental health cover in our plans (except SilverLite). Get a quote from our partner, William Russell.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Israel?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Israel?
- Will I be able to find a job in Israel?
- What is life like in Israel?
- What do expats in Israel appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Israel?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Israel accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Israel like?
- What are healthcare services like in Israel?
- What are medical services in Israel like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Israel?
- What are emergency services like in Israel?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Israel?
- How are local medical facilities in Israel?
- As a foreigner living in Israel, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What are typical rents in Israel?If you live in Israel, newcomers to Israel would love to hear your answer to this question: