What appliances are typically included in a rental?
We asked foreigners in South Africa what appliances are typically included in a rental, and, if there is anything else included or not included that a newcomer would not expect. Replies included...
"In South Africa, rental properties typically include a refrigerator, stove, oven, and washing machine. Other common appliances may include a dishwasher, microwave, and air conditioner. Depending on the property, additional amenities such as a pool, garden, or security system may also be included," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to South Africa.
- What should I pack when moving to South Africa?
- Where should I setup a bank account in South Africa?
- Will I be able to find a job in South Africa?
- What is life like in South Africa?
- What do expats in South Africa appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in South Africa?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in South Africa accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in South Africa like?
- What are healthcare services like in South Africa?
- What are medical services in South Africa like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in South Africa?
- What are emergency services like in South Africa?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in South Africa?
- How are local medical facilities in South Africa?
- As a foreigner living in South Africa, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What appliances are typically included in a rental?If you live in South Africa, newcomers to South Africa would love to hear your answer to this question: