What appliances are typically included in a rental?
We asked foreigners in Sweden what appliances are typically included in a rental, and, if there is anything else included or not included that a newcomer would not expect. Replies included...
"Rental properties in Sweden typically include a refrigerator, stove, oven, and washing machine. Depending on the property, other appliances such as a dishwasher, microwave, and dryer may also be included," said a member in Sweden.
- What should I pack when moving to Sweden?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Sweden?
- Will I be able to find a job in Sweden?
- What is life like in Sweden?
- What do expats in Sweden appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Sweden?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Sweden accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Sweden like?
- What are healthcare services like in Sweden?
- What are medical services in Sweden like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Sweden?
- What are emergency services like in Sweden?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Sweden?
- How are local medical facilities in Sweden?
- As a foreigner living in Sweden, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What appliances are typically included in a rental?If you live in Sweden, newcomers to Sweden would love to hear your answer to this question: