What appliances are typically included in a rental?
We asked foreigners in Argentina what appliances are typically included in a rental, and, if there is anything else included or not included that a newcomer would not expect. Replies included...
"In Argentina, rental properties typically come with fridge, stove, and oven. Washing machines and dishwashers are not as common, but can be found in more affluent households. In some cases, a water heater, air conditioner, and other appliances may be provided. Additionally, some properties provide basic kitchenware and linens," said a member in Argentina.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Argentina?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Argentina?
- Will I be able to find a job in Argentina?
- What is life like in Argentina?
- What do expats in Argentina appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Argentina?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Argentina accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Argentina like?
- What are healthcare services like in Argentina?
- What are medical services in Argentina like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Argentina?
- What are emergency services like in Argentina?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Argentina?
- How are local medical facilities in Argentina?
- As a foreigner living in Argentina, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What appliances are typically included in a rental?If you live in Argentina, newcomers to Argentina would love to hear your answer to this question:
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.
Some of Joshua's articles include Pros and Cons of Living in Portugal, 10 Best Places to Live in Ireland and Pros and Cons of Living in Uruguay. Connect with Joshua on LinkedIn.