What appliances are typically included in a rental?
We asked foreigners in Austria what appliances are typically included in a rental, and, if there is anything else included or not included that a newcomer would not expect. Replies included...
"In Austria, rental properties usually include appliances such as a refrigerator, a stovetop, an oven, a washing machine, and a dishwasher. Some homes may also have additional appliances such as a microwave, a toaster, and a coffee maker. Furniture may not be included in the rental property, so it is important to check with the landlord before signing the rental agreement," explained one expat living in Austria.
- What should I pack when moving to Austria?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Austria?
- Will I be able to find a job in Austria?
- What is life like in Austria?
- What do expats in Austria appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Austria?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Austria accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Austria like?
- What are healthcare services like in Austria?
- What are medical services in Austria like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Austria?
- What are emergency services like in Austria?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Austria?
- How are local medical facilities in Austria?
- As a foreigner living in Austria, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What appliances are typically included in a rental?If you live in Austria, newcomers to Austria would love to hear your answer to this question: