What appliances are typically included in a rental?
We asked foreigners in Brazil what appliances are typically included in a rental, and, if there is anything else included or not included that a newcomer would not expect. Replies included...
"Rental properties in Brazil typically include a refrigerator, stove, microwave and washing machine. Depending on the property, other items such as air conditioners, dishwashers or dryers may also be provided. For outdoor living areas, some rental properties might offer a barbecue grill. Common extras often seen in rental properties in Brazil include basic furniture, kitchenware and utensils," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Brazil.
- What should I pack when moving to Brazil?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Brazil?
- Will I be able to find a job in Brazil?
- What is life like in Brazil?
- What do expats in Brazil appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Brazil?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Brazil accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Brazil like?
- What are healthcare services like in Brazil?
- What are medical services in Brazil like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Brazil?
- What are emergency services like in Brazil?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Brazil?
- How are local medical facilities in Brazil?
- As a foreigner living in Brazil, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What appliances are typically included in a rental?If you live in Brazil, newcomers to Brazil would love to hear your answer to this question:
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.