What appliances are typically included in a rental?
We asked foreigners in Bahrain what appliances are typically included in a rental, and, if there is anything else included or not included that a newcomer would not expect. Replies included...
"In Bahrain, rental properties typically come with kitchen appliances such as refrigerators and ovens, as well as laundry appliances like washing machines. Many rental properties also come with air conditioning units and water heaters. Additionally, some rental properties come with furniture such as couches, chairs, and tables," said a member in Bahrain.
- What do I need to know before moving to Bahrain?
- How do I find a place to live in Bahrain?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Bahrain?
- What is the average cost of housing in Bahrain?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Bahrain?
- What should I pack when moving to Bahrain?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Bahrain?
- Why do people move to Bahrain?
- What are healthcare services like in Bahrain?
- What are medical services in Bahrain like?
- What are typical rents in Bahrain?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What appliances are typically included in a rental?If you live in Bahrain, newcomers to Bahrain would love to hear your answer to this question: