What appliances are typically included in a rental?
We asked foreigners in Ghana what appliances are typically included in a rental, and, if there is anything else included or not included that a newcomer would not expect. Replies included...
"In Ghana, rental properties typically include a refrigerator, stove, and washing machine. Other common appliances may include a microwave, air conditioner, and water heater. Depending on the property, some landlords may also provide additional appliances such as a dishwasher, clothes dryer, or water purifier," wrote a member who made the move to Ghana.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Ghana?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Ghana?
- Will I be able to find a job in Ghana?
- What is life like in Ghana?
- What do expats in Ghana appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Ghana?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Ghana accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Ghana like?
- What are healthcare services like in Ghana?
- What are medical services in Ghana like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Ghana?
- What are emergency services like in Ghana?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Ghana?
- How are local medical facilities in Ghana?
- As a foreigner living in Ghana, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What appliances are typically included in a rental?If you live in Ghana, newcomers to Ghana would love to hear your answer to this question: